- This event has passed.
February 22 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$99 – $199
Why Crucial Accountability?
A culture with weak accountability is one where those who see problems say nothing because they assume they don’t have the authority or skills to raise a concern. Our research shows when people see accountability as “someone else’s job” they waste time, resources, and morale—specifically, employees waste $1,500 and an eight-hour workday for every accountability discussion they avoid. These costs skyrocket when you consider that 95 percent of a company’s workforce struggles to hold their colleagues accountable.
The Crucial Accountability® Course
This training teaches a straightforward, step-by-step process for identifying and resolving performance gaps, strengthening accountability, eliminating inconsistency, and reducing resentment. It uses video, group discussions, skill practice, and real-life application to make the course both entertaining and engaging.
What Does The Training Teach?
- Crucial Accountability provides a methodology for effectively holding others accountable that’s based on more than twenty-five years of research.
- Hold anyone accountable—no matter the person’s power, position, or temperament.
- Master performance discussions—get positive results and maintain good relationships.
- Motivate others without using power—clearly and concisely explain specific, natural consequences, and permanently resolve problems.
- Manage projects without taking over—creatively help others avoid excuses, keep projects on track, and resolve performance barriers.
- Move to action—agree on a plan, follow up, engage in good reporting practices, and manage new expectations.
Who Needs this Training?
This course is beneficial for people in roles across the entire organization—from leadership to front-line employees. Anyone who relies on the efforts of others to get things done will benefit from attending Crucial Accountability.