- This event has passed.
February 1 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$25 – $199
Whenever you’re not getting the results you’re looking for, it’s likely a crucial conversation is keeping you stuck. Whether it’s a problem with poor quality, slow time-to-market, declining customer satisfaction, or a strained relationship—whatever the issue—if you can’t talk honestly with nearly anybody about almost anything, you can expect poor results.
- Do you ever hold back a differing opinion, hoping someone else will bring up the objection, but nobody does and your opinion goes unheard?
- Do you ever hold your opinion inside and then one day, when you can’t take it any longer, speak your mind—but by then you’re so upset that it comes out all wrong?
- Does it sometimes feel unsafe to state your honest view because there’s a chance that stating a differing or unpopular view could come back to haunt you?
- Were you aware that 195,000 people die every year in hospitals because a healthcare worker made a mistake—and often one of their coworkers saw the problem but didn’t dare speak up?
- Cost for repeat attendees is just $25;
- first-time pastors, $99
- first-time laypersons, $199 (a $1,395 value)
Eight lifelong learning hours are also available.