2018 ORPAC Camp Registration Instructions
Registration for all campers will be done online this year. Each camp has its own Registration Page, so make sure your campers are using the correct page when they register!
Senior High Camp #1 (July 6th-10th) is coded RED on all documents and pages,
Senior High Camp #2 (July 10th-14th) is coded BLUE on all documents and pages, and
Junior High Camp (July 30th-August 3rd) is coded PURPLE on all documents and pages.
How Campers Can Register
- Go to the following webpage(s), fill out the Online Registration form and hit “Submit”:
Senior High Camp #1 Registration Link: https://goo.gl/forms/LxV3k3bJy4IcdHHo1
Senior High Camp #2 Registration Link: https://goo.gl/forms/BxvMw23S6NPidrjn2
Junior High Camp Registration Link: https://goo.gl/forms/Ko1DKS7uOmqsTTdt1
Once you’ve submitted your registration, print off the “Authorization Page” that you can access from the final page of the Online Registration, sign it and turn it into your Youth Pastor/Leader.
- Get the Kellogg Springs Agreement to Participate Release Form from your youth leader/pastor. Parents must sign this for students to participate in the attractions at the Kellogg Springs campground. ALL students are required to have one of these documents signed, even if they do not plan on participating in any of the Kellogg Springs attractions. Turn this in to your Youth Pastor/Leader along with the Authorization Page.
- Pay the camp fee to the Local Church. ($260 per camper)
Camp Registration Deadlines
Senior High Camp #1 Deadline: Friday, June 29th, 2018
Senior High Camp #2 Deadline: Friday, June 29th, 2018
Junior High Camp Deadline: Friday, July 20th, 2018
** If a camper is not registered by the deadline for their camp, an additional $20 late fee will be added to their total camp cost.
How to Register Counselors
This year, we are requiring churches to send 1 counselor for every 8 students that your church sends to camp. If you are unable to send the appropriate number of counselors, please contact our directors ASAP.
All counselors wanting to attend camp must fill out the enclosed Counselor Application Form. Please note that we are requiring all our counselors to complete a background check through the ORPAC District Office. The only exemption to the background check is for counselors who are ORPAC district licensed or ordained Nazarene ministers, as a background check has already been completed as a part of the licensure process. All other counselors must complete a new background check to attend camp. Cost for counselors at camp this year is $50.
Pastor/Youth Pastor/Leader Instructions:
- Payment: All camp payments are due into the DISTRICT by the deadlines listed above. Write one group check for each camp to “ORPAC NYI” and send them to:
ORPAC NYI, Attention Danielle Williams – 525 W Ballf St., Roseburg, OR 97471
- Authorization Pages: Collect the signed Authorization Forms from your teens and bring the signed Authorization Forms with you to camp.
- Follow the “ORPAC NYI” Facebook Page to receive any additional updates.
If you have any further questions please e-mail Ryan at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at camp this year!
Your Camp Directors,
Ryan Donley, Mark Pounds and Jamie Snodgrass